As mandated by New York State law and the Federal Trade Commission, consumers are entitled to receive and retain this firm's General Price List (GPL). Our GPL is a schedule of fees for the regularly offered services of DeWitt-Martinez Funeral and Cremation Services. The pricing for this information sheet has been taken directly from our most recent GPL dated October 20, 2019 and is subject to change without notice.
There is no wake or religious service associated with a direct cremation service.
- Prompt response to initial service request
- Local transfer of remains to funeral home and crematory
- Funeral director and staff services
- Securing of necessary authorizations
- Alternative cremation container
- Return of cremains to the funeral home in a temporary container
- Personalized obituary page on our website
A family may also supply their own cremation container, which would reduce the funeral home’s charge to $1,850.
The above pricing is only for funeral home charges. Cash advance items are independent charges and will be billed to the family at the same amount paid by the funeral home. There is no mark-up in the cash advance charges.
Those Charges include:
- Crematory Charges
- Certified death certificates
- State & City permit fees
- Gratuities & Tolls