As mandated by New York State law and the Federal Trade Commission, consumers are entitled to receive and retain this firm's General Price List (GPL). Our GPL is a schedule of fees for the regularly offered services of DeWitt-Martinez Funeral and Cremation Services. The pricing for this information sheet has been taken directly from our most recent GPL dated June 12, 2020 and is subject to change without notice.
Direct Burial - $2,500
- Prompt response to initial service request
- Transfer of remains to funeral home and cemetery
- Coordination with clergy, celebrants, and cemetery as required
- Planning and arrangement conference with family
- Securing documentation from hospice care facility, doctors, medical examiner, and municipality
- Supervising all requested services
- Basic burial container, a minimum fiber casket by M. Solomon Caskets
- Personalized obituary page on website
For families that provide their own alternative container, or choose another casket, the funeral home’s charge would be reduced to $2,000.
Those charges include:
- Cemetery or crematory charges (which vary from Cemetery to Cemetery)
- Clergy/House of Worship offering
- Certified death certificates
- State & City permit fees
- Professional pallbearers
- Tolls & Gratuities
The above pricing is only for funeral home charges. Cash advance items are independent charges and will be billed to the family at the same amount paid by the funeral home. There is no mark-up in the cash advance charges.